The wedding industry is forever changing with more couples taking the less traditional approach. Intimate weddings are part of a trend which could be catching on more widely in the years to come. Choosing an intimate or micro wedding doesn’t mean that your day will be less special, on the contrary you will be surrounded by your favourite people. That means more love, more engagement with your guests, more authentic moments.
We consider an intimate wedding as 35 guests or less and a micro wedding as 20 guests or less. But, don’t let the comfort of the numbers confuse you. It’s worth remembering that there are still the same aspects involved and number of suppliers to source and manage as a larger wedding.
Each intimate celebration Wedding Planner Sorrento designs and plans receives plain attention, amazing styling, personal touches and extreme care for the details. We craft a special atmosphere that will make magical every instant of the day. It is about creating unforgettable memories.
Some examples of what we can assist with include:
- Scheduled meetings and phone calls
- Budget development and tracking
- Timeline creation and management
- Full wedding styling and design service
- Bridal Style free Consultancy
- Basic online website
- Partners Coordination
- Paperwork support
- Floor plans development (Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Reception)
- Rehearsals (Up to one hour)
- Basic Weddiquette advices
- Guidance and assistance to newlyweds and guests through the reception
- One planner and one assistant
- Detailed wedding program hour-by-hour
- Full assistance in arranging the wedding services you need. (Our pre-selected premium partners will pamper you and ensure high end results.)
- Day-of Coordination (set-up, de-rig and post events follow up)
- Wedding emergency kit
- Follow up
Your special day can be small but grand in personality.